USAlliance Group Life Insurance Overview
Group Life Insurance
Attract, Protect and Retain Employees
At USAlliance, we believe that life insurance coverage is one of the most important and cost-effective benefits you can offer your employees. Plus, offering group life insurance enhances your benefits package. And great employee benefits can help you attract and keep quality employees.
Our group life insurance offerings:
- Basic Group Term Life: Protection that helps meet a portion of a family’s income needs in the event of an unexpected loss. Guaranteed issue coverage – employees can get a base level of coverage with no health questionnaire or physical exam.
- Basic Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D): Employer-paid coverage that provides an AD&D benefit usually equal to an employee’s basic term life insurance amount.
- Voluntary Life: Allows employees to increase their protection to meet their needs with no cost to the employer.
- Dependent Life: Offers additional coverage for spouses, domestic partners and children creating even more value for an employer’s benefit program with no additional cost to the employer.
Commonly Asked Questions on Group Life Insurance
How will our employees determine how much coverage they need?
The amount of life insurance coverage a person should have depends on several factors, such as annual income, existing debt, and how much is needed to provide for beneficiaries’ major life events.
Are employees guaranteed life insurance coverage?
Yes, group life insurance coverage is guaranteed issue, meaning your employees cannot be turned down for coverage due to health conditions or other factors.
Can an employee increase their coverage later?
Yes, depending on the plan, the employee can increase coverage but may need to answer further health questions.
What if an employee already has other life insurance?
The USAlliance Group Series™ is an employer-paid plan available to all employees regardless of any other life insurance an employee may already have.
Can I continue coverage after I leave employment or retire?
Yes, you can continue guaranteed coverage with no medical requirement up to the initial coverage amount.
Did You Know?
- Most consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance coverage by more than 3x the actual cost.
- Millennials overestimate the cost of life insurance by more than 5x the actual cost.
- Business owners in today’s competitive job market recognize the importance of attracting and keeping great employees. Providing group life insurance is an economical way to provide an important benefit that employees value.
- The average cost of group life insurance is only 1-2% of employee total compensation.
- Coverage available to companies with as few as three employees.
Why Choose USAlliance?
Putting service first matters, and we’re committed to being there when you and your employees need us most. We have an elite service team ready to help with your needs when it comes to our products.
Getting Set Up is Simple and Affordable
Begin the process of getting a proposal today. You’ll be surprised just how affordable and comprehensive USAlliance insurance really is.