USAlliance Group Long-Term Disability Insurance Overview
What is Long-Term Disability Insurance?
Long-term disability insurance is designed to replace a portion of an employee’s income in the event the employee is unable to work due to a chronic illness or debilitating injury. Our long-term disability product is designed to help protect an employee’s number one asset, their ability to earn!
The long-term disability benefit typically pays the employee between 60 to 66.6% of their employee’s salary. Benefits typically become effective 90 to 180 days after an illness or injury occurs and can continue until the social-security normal retirement age. A long-term disability policy can be paid for by the employer or employee.
A few examples of conditions that may qualify an individual to receive long-term disability benefits include:
- Injuries from accident
- Heart attack
The Value of Long-Term Disability Insurance
Long-term disability insurance is a valuable way to protect the financial health and stability of employees in the event of a disabling illness or injury. Additional benefits of long-term disability insurance include:
- Allows employees to help preserve retirement savings.
- Funds can be used to pay bills and maintain standard of living.
- Does not impose restrictions on how funds are spent.
Companies offer long-term disability insurance as a strategy to increase employee loyalty and reduce employee turnover.
Long-Term Disability Insurance Key Benefits:
- Covers injuries at work or outside of work.
- Simple application process.
- Available to companies withas few as three employees.
- No individual underwriting.
- You may customize your plan.
- Reduce turnover, saving your company money in hiring and training costs.
Why Choose USAlliance?
Putting service first matters, and we’re committed to being there when you and your employees need us most. We have an elite service team ready to help with your needs when it comes to our products.
Getting Set Up is Simple and Affordable
Begin the process of getting a proposal today. You’ll be surprised just how affordable and comprehensive USAlliance insurance really is.